Are you looking for a great way to make a positive change in your community? Howard Training Center is a diverse organization with many volunteer opportunities available.
Whether you help staff a fundraising event or lend a hand with a construction project, volunteering with HTC is a great way to have fun, give back and meet other community-minded people.
Make a meaningful difference in the lives of people with disabilities today. Volunteer to help HTC with these opportunities and more:
Adopt a project
- Paint a classroom
- Build an accessible planter
- Trim, prune, weed
- Small and large remodel work
Volunteer for an event
- Crab Fest
- HTC Trapshoot at the Escalon Sportmen's Club
- Participants Award Dinner
- HTC Lion's Club Christmas Event
Take on a task
- Data entry
- Filing and office work
- Deliver meals to seniors
- Interview seniors
- Volunteer on the Annual Campaign
Raise a dollar
- Join HTC on its 2018 Capital Campaign!
- Create an office fundraiser
- Attend a fundraiser
- Become an annual HTC donor
- Ask your company to sponsor an event or fundraiser for HTC
If you or your group is interested in learning about even more ways you can become involved, contact at (209) 538.4000 for more information.